Chromebox for Meetings - Large Conference Room (Hardware Only)
* This item includes all of the hardware listed below, but does NOT include a license. If you are a new customer, and not simply purchasing additional hardware units, please order the Chromebox for Meetings Bundle which includes the hardware and first year's license.
Meetings with Anyone, Anywhere
Meet with anyone on any device – from the conference room, at home or on the road. Join meetings with up to 25 participants – meet with colleagues, or invite customers and partners.
One click from your remote starts the conversation – no more clunky dial-in codes. Share your screen wirelessly and collaborate on documents while you meet.
Easy to Manage
Plug in your display, complete the setup wizard, and you’re done. Chromebox for meetings is always up to date with the latest features and security fixes.
Unlike consumer video chat solutions that are designed for 1-on-1 meetings, Chromebox for Meetings allows up to 25 locations to participate in a video meeting. Users can start, schedule and invite others to video meetings from inside the Chromebox for Meetings room, or from outside the meeting room on their mobile device, laptop or desktop. Participants can join by clicking the video call URL in the calendar invitation, and users within the organization have the added convenience of joining a video call from their web browser at g.co/hangouts.
Setup and ongoing management of Chromebox for Meetings requires little effort, especially for existing Google Apps customers. Chromebox for Meetings integrates with Google Calendar and offers the familiar screen-sharing and collaborative features of Google Hangouts video calls, making implementation a breeze for organizations already using Google Apps.
New hardware to support larger rooms. The new Chromebox for meetings bundle equips rooms with the same instant face-to-face meeting functionalities as the original bundle, but with additional hardware to support larger rooms. New hardware includes:
- 4th generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- HDMI and DisplayPort++
- 4x USB 3.0
- Ethernet and built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Logitech PTZ Pro Camera
- Full 1080p HD
- 10x lossless zoom
- 90° field of view with mechanical 260° pan and 130° tilt
- Wideband frequency response
- Built-in DSP for speed clarity
- Omni-directional microphone with noise filter
- Mute, end call and volume buttons
- Full QWERTY keypad on rear
- RF based (no line of sight necessary)
- Nano-sized USB adapter
Managing and deploying Chromebox for meetings for the large room is still just as simple. Chromebox for meetings runs on Chrome OS, which means it’s fast, secure and easy to manage. And setup and deployment for larger rooms is still just as easy — with Chrome management, admins can deploy devices in minutes and remotely manage tens of thousands of devices.
We Also Recommend